Landlord Gas Safety Check
WESCO Systems offers landlord and property agents gas safety inspection service across Devon, Somerset & Dorset.
In 1996 the government made law that all landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked and a certificate to prove it every 12 months.
If you are a landlord with your gas appliances unchecked, call us today for your Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP 12) or get a quote.
One of our Gas Safe Engineers will check the following during a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection:
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
- For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.