Plumbing & Heating
Our plumbers and heating engineers are qualified to tackle plumbing and heating jobs ranging from routine tasks to major installations and repairs. Heating tasks requiring gas & oil skills are undertaken by Gas Safe & Oftec approved engineers.
All our customers receive the same high level of service and quality, and we have a deserved reputation for prompt and efficient completion of work together with a thorough clean-up before leaving your property as we found it.
We can supply you with all of the plumbing & heating services that you require, 24 hours a day.
Every home owner needs a plumber at some stage. By keeping your plumber's contact details to hand, you can be confident that your next gas or plumbing emergency won't turn into a crisis.
Even when you want to install baths, showers, toilets, sinks, radiators, boilers, central heating etc, you will want the comfort of knowing they were installed by a professional.
There are many plumbing jobs that can be tackled by a DIY enthusiast, but using a qualified plumber or gas fitter, takes the hassle and stress out of the project, giving you the assurance the appliance has been properly fitted and checked over by an experienced Gas Safe registered engineer.
WESCO Heating and Plumbing Services:
- Plumbing repairs
- Gas appliance, Boiler and Central Heating Servicing
- Toilet and Sinks installation and repair
- Shower installation and repair
- Maintenance contracts
- Overflow installation and repair
- Kitchen sink fitting
- Installing and plumbing in washing machines
- Installing and plumbing in dishwashers
- Installing and plumbing in bathroom suites
- Clearing blocked drains
- Installing and replacing taps and washers
- Installing and replacing hot and cold water tanks and cylinder
- Pumps, radiators and valve replacement and installation
- Dealing with leaks and burst pipes
- Service of gas fires
- Boiler servicing
- Central heating maintenance
- Gas central heating breakdowns and repairs
- Safety checks for landlords
- Installation of condensing boilers
- Installation of combination or back boilers
- Installation of gas fires
- Installing pumps and radiators
- Special needs bathroom equipment